Terms & Conditions on Tickets
BOOKING PROCEDURE AND CONDITIONS
- Simply phone us on 02037589705 and we will be able to advise you of the current availability on all our arrangements.
- Our full terms and conditions of booking are shown on the reverse of this form, or if you have received the form by email or fax the conditions will have been sent to you as a separate sheet. If you have not seen them for any reason we will be happy to supply the min advance of you making a booking with us. If not required, you will still be bound by these conditions.
- Once you have decided to make a booking, please telephone us or confirm your requirements in writing or by email.
- We will then issue an invoice to you, which will detail the arrangements we are making on your behalf. It will also fully detail our booking conditions.
- The contract to provide the arrangements or facilities shall be created by our acceptance of your booking, which will be as from the date on which the invoice is issued to you. The parties making the contract are STATUS SPORTS HOSPITALITY on the one hand and all clients represented by the person who confirms the booking on the other.
- A minimum deposit of 50% (or any other amount as may be advised) will be due for payment by the date advised on the booking form summary or invoice for offline bookings.
- The final balance is payable 60 working days prior to the event. Naturally if you book up within 60 working days prior to the events the full amount is payable on receipt of the invoice.
- It is agreed that Status Sports Hospitality acts only as agent to the client and that no liability of any kind howsoever caused shall attach Status Sports Hospitality in connection with, or a rising out of us making arrangements with third parties with respect to transportation, hotel accommodation, restaurants or otherwise.
- All dates and facilities described in our literature are done so in good faith, but are liable to change without notice and therefore do not form any part of any contract.
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing or by email.
- Clients receive a maximum of 90% refund on all payments.
The following scale of charges apply:
Refund of 50% of the total amount paid on cancellations between 30 and 60 days prior to the booked event.
No refunds are issued for cancellations within 30 days of the event booked.
Refunds will be dispatched within 30 – 60 days of client written request.
DOCUMENTATION AND TICKETS
- Tickets are included and hence provided in all packages at face value. However, where necessary, a consultancy sourcing fee may also be included in the package price.
- Event Documentation, containing all necessary itineraries, location maps, passes and any special instructions will normally be sent 10 to 14 day sprior to the event (subject to receipt of full payment).
- In many instances the actual admission tickets for the event are issued on the day at the venue. In such cases, your tickets will be handed over to you by our Event Manager.
DEBIT / CREDIT CARD CHARGES & FEES
If you intend to pay by credit / debit card you will be charged a surcharge, please see Barclaycard charges and fees below:
Merchant Service Charge applicable per Transaction
Card Type Card Payments
UK Visa Delta £1.000
UK Electron £1.000
Visa Credit 1.500%
Visa Business Credit 1.950%
Visa Business Debit £1.250
Visa Corporate 1.950%
Visa Purchasing 1.950%
International Visa Debit 1.950%
Visa Premium Credit 1.500%
UK MasterCard Debit £1.000
MasterCard Credit 1.500%
Mastercard Business 1.950%
Amex (all card types) 1.9%
The charges above do not include VAT/ relevant Tax. Charges detailed are provided by Barclaycard and are subject to change.